About the Role
We are seeking an Assessment and Evaluation Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As an Assessment and Evaluation Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of assessments and evaluations to measure the effectiveness of our training programs focused on finance, technology, and entrepreneurship. The successful candidate will work closely with the learning and development team to design assessments and evaluations that align with learning objectives and provide valuable insights into the impact of our programs.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Education, Psychology, Statistics, or a related field.
* Strong research and data analysis skills.
* Familiarity with assessment and evaluation methodologies.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.