About the Role
We are seeking a Content Creation Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As a Content Creation Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation and update of training content, such as videos, infographics, and other learning materials, focused on finance, technology, and entrepreneurship. The successful candidate will work closely with the learning and development team to identify key learning objectives and develop engaging and effective training materials that support those objectives.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Communications, Digital Media, Finance, Technology, Entrepreneurship, or a related field.
* Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
* Experience with video and audio production and editing.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.