About the Role
We are seeking an E-Learning Development Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As an E-Learning Development Intern, you will work closely with the E-Learning Development team to create and maintain e-learning content for our training programs. You will help design, develop, and deliver e-learning content that engages our learners and enhances their learning experience.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Education, Instructional Design, or a related field.
* Strong technical skills and familiarity with e-learning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
* Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theory.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.