About the Role
We are seeking a Human Resources Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As a Human Resources Intern, you will support the Human Resources department in various tasks related to recruitment, employee relations, and administration. You will work closely with the HR team to ensure a positive employee experience and promote the company culture.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Human Resources or a related field.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.