About the Role
We are looking for a Learning and Development Research Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As a Learning and Development Research Intern, you will work closely with the Learning and Development team to support the design and development of our training programs. You will assist in conducting research on various topics related to finance, technology, and entrepreneurship and help create engaging content that enhances the learning experience of our participants.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Education, Psychology, or a related field.
* Knowledge of research methods and data analysis techniques.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.