About the Role
We are seeking a Marketing and Communication Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As a Marketing and Communication Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns, create content, and manage social media accounts. You will also be responsible for supporting internal and external communication efforts, such as email newsletters and press releases.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with social media management and content creation.
* Knowledge of marketing concepts and strategies.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.