About the Role
We are seeking a Program Management Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As a Program Management Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning, coordination, and execution of learning and development programs related to finance, technology, and entrepreneurship. The successful candidate will work closely with the learning and development team to ensure programs are delivered effectively and meet the needs of our clients.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Program Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of program management methodologies preferred.
* Familiarity with finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics a plus.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.