About the Role
We are seeking a Training Program Coordination Intern (Finance, Tech, and Entrepreneurship) to join our team. As a Training Program Coordination Intern, you will support the coordination of training programs, workshops, and events. You will work closely with the Training and Development team to ensure the smooth delivery of programs and the satisfaction of program participants.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Education, Business, or a related field.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.