About the Role
* Collaborate with the Learning and Development team to design and develop engaging and effective training materials and resources for our participants.
* Assist in the development of e-learning modules, assessments, and evaluations.
* Create storyboards and wireframes to visualize the learning experience and user interface.
* Develop multimedia elements, such as audio and video, for training materials and resources.
* Participate in the quality assurance process for training materials and resources.
* Assist with the implementation of training materials and resources into our learning management system.
* Contribute to the development of reports and presentations on the effectiveness of our training programs.
* Perform other instructional design-related tasks as assigned.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in Instructional Design, Education, or a related field.
* Knowledge of instructional design principles, theories, and models.
* Familiarity with e-learning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Knowledge of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship topics preferred.
About the Company
Anointed Foundation is an organization that aims to mitigate socio-economic deficiencies for marginalized BIPOC scholars in urban inner-cities.
Our goal is to foster success in high-school to graduate stages of education by providing academic, career, and social development to bridge the gap to the Finance, Accounting, & Entrepreneurship sectors.
By building direct pipelines to help amend the "lack of minority talent", our scholars can fulfill a larger goal to diversify professional fields and foster the next generation of diverse leadership.
Synchronously, we purpose to cultivate positive mental health, deter dropouts and incarceration, increase attendance retention and graduation, college enrollment for in-demand careers, and a support system for a highly marginalized demographic.